Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

1st in-class assingment = 1st Entry


For the first class of TSL 641 I will answer these questions as the 1st in-class assingment

1. Please Introduce yourself
    Name : Mohd Taufik bin Manap 
    Class  : ED2208A

2. How would you rate yourself in terms of your computer skills & why?
     I would say knowledgeable because i have a diploma in IT (programming)

3. What computer software & hardware knowledge do you have?
Software: Average in Flash, knows a thing or two for Adobe Premier, somehow expert in Microsoft build-in software
Hardware: I know how to fix a computer with the exception for the electronic parts

4. Have you experienced learning via the computer
A lot during my diploma studies and several times in my current studies.

5. Did you try to incorporate technology in your lessons during your practicum? was it a success or a failure? if you did not what was/were the reasons?
I tried but did not manage to accomplish it. The lack of facilities is the main problem.

6. What is your opinion on the use of computer/technology in language teaching?
    It is good because technology is a medium that people use everyday nowadays

7. My expectation towards the course?
    I hope my knowledge in computer will help me in this course




No comments:

Post a Comment