Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Hot Potatoes Review

"Hot Potatoes, it is a software suite that helps its user to create simple exercises using five application  JCloze, JCross, JMatch, JMix and JQuiz."


As a Diploma in IT (Programming) graduate, I can say that I have a lot of experiences using authoring and programming software in creating application software. I have developed a number of software, applications and animations intended for educational purposes. The only problem that I faced when developing such program was I need to prepare everything from a scratch and it requires a lot of time to finish it. Being introduced to HotPotatoes really solves the problem for me. It works as an exercise template generator that allows its user to create simple computerized exercises with minimal workloads in a minimum time limit. It is perfect for teachers that have a little knowledge on computer to utilize computer technology into their teaching.  I wish I've come across this software a lot sooner before my practicum as I could have used it to create interesting exercises for my students. But there's nothing to gain by regretting the past. The only thing I can do now is to fully utilize the software to its advantage so that i can create an interesting lesson for my students.

HotPotatoes sample: JCloze & JMatch exercises


No comments:

Post a Comment